Soya Lecithin Liquid (Liquid Soy Lecithin E322)
Soya Lecithin Liquid
- Category: Other Products
A natural phospholipid from soybean, Liquid Soy Lecithin is an emulsifying agent that helps fat and water stay together. It is often added to foods, such as chocolate, cheese, margarine, and salad dressing. It has health benefits such as reducing cholesterol level. Usha Edible Oil is a leading producer, supplier, dealer and exporter of soya lecithin liquid across the world.
Application f Soya Lecithin Liquid
- Biscuits – as emulsifier, antioxidant
- Chocolates – Viscosity Reducer
- Confectionery – Emulsifier, ant staling agent
- Paints / Printing Inks – Emulsifier, grinding Aid, anti settling agent, dispersing agent, reducing grinding time, etc.
- Textile Chemicals – Textile auxiliaries, wetting agent, scouring, softener, etc.
- Leather Chemicals – Leather chemicals, Fat Liquor, Tannery Chemicals, etc.
- Poultries Supplement
- Cattle feed Supplement
- Health Products
Soya Lecithin Liquid Specifications
• Acetone Insoluble : Min 60%
• Hexane Insoluble : Max 0.3%
• Acid Value : Max 30mg or units
• Color : Light/ Brown
• Viscosity : Max 150 poise
• Moisture: Max 1.0%
• Peroxide: Max 5.0%
LIQUID SOY LECITHIN ORIGIN
Soya Lecithin Liquid from Netherland - ADM
Usha Edible Oil International Pte,Ltd
We are Singapore food commodity trading company that managed by high experience genuine team who can share with you a 30 years’ experience in food trading, and corporate office at the United Arab Emirates(U.A.E).
Usha EDIBLE OIL INTERNATIONAL LTD
36 Smith Street #05-3111 New Bridge Center,
Corporate & Marketing Office:
USHA Food Trading LLC.
Ittihad Road, Sapphire Tower, 9th Floor, Office No.901-44, Deira
Dubai - UAE
2019 USHA INTERNATIONAL - Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Edible Oil, Vegetable Ghee, Speciality Fats, Olive Oil | All Rights Reserved | SEO by Opal Infotech